PARA-R pasmid model criteria
3D Model of pARA-R Plasmid
Construct a 3D Model of a pARA-R Plasmid using any material of your choice. You will show the following components and label them.
- Size - Diameter 5 – 12 inches. DO NOT exceed 12 inches.
- Three Line Heading (Name, Period, Date)
- Title/Name of the Plasmid
- Length of Plasmid
- rfp gene (Source) and pBAD ( Importance and length )
- Amp-r Gene (and Benefits)
- Restriction Enzymes (2) (Names, Sources, Recognition Sequences)
- ori Site (and Importance)
- araC (and Importance)